Articket Barcelona (sometimes called Barcelona Art Passport) is special museum art pass that entitles you for admission to 6 museums and galleries for one price.
What is included in Barcelona Articket?
Articket includes 6 best museums in the Barcelona:
- Picasso Museum (Museum Picasso)
- Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)
- National Museum of Art (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)
- CCCB – Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre
- Antoni Tàpies Museum (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- MACBA – Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
If you are into art museums and plan during your stay in Barcelona to visit some of them, this card is a must for you.
Price for the Barcelona Articket is 28,50€ when purchased online – you’ll get a discount of 5 %.
Main benefits of this art card
- 6 best art museums for one price
- save more than 50 % on the normal admission price
- no more waiting – you can skip the line at all museums included
- you don’t have to rush with the visits – card is valid for 1 year
- take with you your children under 16 years old for free
How does it work?
When you purchase the Articket Barcelona online, digital voucher will be send to your e-mail. All you have to do is to print it out and exchange it for Barcelona Art Passport at the ticket desk of any museum listed above.
Is Barcelona Articket worth it?
It’s quite easy to tell – if you plan to visit at least Picasso Museum (16.00€ for collection with audio guide) and Joan Miró Museum (12.00€ for the collection) then yes, it’s worth to add 50 cents and you’ll get the chance to visit more museums and galleries for great price.
For more information visit the official Articket Barcelona site.
If you have any experience with this art card we would like to hear your thoughts. Feel free to e-mail us your reviews for it.